Thursday, April 4, 2013

Love U Betta



Personally, I think I like my hair best when it's blue. It's also shorter now, which I am totally loving right meow.


I've been in a huge T. Mills mood lately ♥



Mirror pics are the way to go, yo.


♡ LOKI BABY CAKES ♡




I'm in love with the extreme shedding of this sweater. So cozy, yet a little bit of edge.



What I'm wearing today:

Shooting Star Lennon Sweater - Wildfox Couture sample sale
Purple tie-dye shorts - Macy's
YRU Qozmo (spice girl shoes) - Tilted Sole 


I changed the laces to the white ones (instead black) and I think they look cuter this way.
I'm all for height and sneakers. These are sooooooooooo comfy. I'm serious.

Anyways, I just really liked my outfit today ^.^
I wish for everyone's day to be freaking lovely! Remember to have fun!

Angela xo

No comments:

Post a Comment