Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Disneyland




Stella ♡ a week ago Stellbell and I went to the happiest place on Earth! Damn it was magical, ya know.




This backdrop confuses me every time. every time.




Aw ilysm ♡



I love king triton hell yes. I have a barbie of him ahahahahaha judge me.


This was so cute i can't even.


Ursula looked so fucking real holy shit it was scary. But she's my favourite villain ♥
This new Ariel ride was so sweet and fun. It was like being in a storybook, you got to see her whole story (except when the prince gets her preggers tho).




Ariel is such a babe, right






Someone needs to hire a cleaning lady for the tower of terror.


The aftermath of Disneyland:



we're actually cool people (surprisingly)



Disneyland was fabulous. I wish i could stay there forever and ever and ever.
But i think the totally best part was being with Stellbell <3 this hoe is fre$h to death.


Angela xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment