Friday, March 22, 2013

We Are Life


Sunshine ♡


Accessories the other day..



She doesn't like her photo taken, silly Jess. She's adorable.


I love this floral maxi dress. I got it from Goodwill for only $7.99!


Starbucks makes me smile like the sun. 


A cute little set up on my corner shelf. Gemstones, {fake} flowers, and candles.




Portlandia clear vinyl - hell yes.


My brother got a graphic novel of the bible ahahahahaha.
Both of us are atheists.


The books I bought last time I was at Barnes & Nobles.

Meatless by Martha Stewart
Astrology Guide 2013 by Rick Levine and Jeff Jawer
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Burned by Sara Shepard
Be Happy by Monica Sheehan

I've wanted to read the Power of Now since forever - so I finally bought it.
And I keep reading the Pretty Little Liars books because I laugh at how she keeps dragging the series on like crazy haha.


I am probably the biggest Martha Stewart fan, I love her so much haha.


I was trying to pack... Silly Amadeus.
I'm going to Washington D.C. I'm so excited! I'll take tons of photos and upload a huge ass post on Thursday (one I get back to California).


Favourite drink ever! I love Naked juice/smoothies. I feel like a healthy little bubble of joy when I drink them haha.

+ American Apparel knee highs
(make everything better)


Camryn and I. Love this babe to hell and back.

How is everyone doing? Anyone enjoying my blog? I dearly hope so.
La la la. She's so cute haha.

Angela xo

No comments:

Post a Comment