Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wildfox & Easter


My Wildfox Couture spree from Friday morning!
I went to the sample sale in LA at around 9:30 AM. I had to wait in line to get in but, it was sooo worth it! They had everything basically half off - still expensive but pretty good deals anyways.

I spent $220 there haha (oops). An early birthday gift from my mum (my birthday is April 3). If I bought everything full price it would probably add up to around $400-500. So i saved a lot ☺

Clockwise:
Shooting Star Lennon sweater $100
Rose Malibu Skinny sweats $40
Happiness is Expensive muscle tee $30
Running Sucks Track Suit jacket $50

(The price next to the name is how much I payed.)


My Easter breakfast haha. I'm an atheist but I still celebrate it for the bunnies and chocolate.


Its always been a tradition that my mum makes Jell-O Beans for Easter. They're so fucking good! These I believe were Raspberry. Can I live off these? Please?



I went to Clafoutis for lunch with my mum. My brother and father were out of town so we went just the two of us. So i dressed up a bit - well, obviously! We were at the Sunset Plaza. ♡


My amazing and cute dessert! Strawberry tarts are fab.
Then my iPhone in the corner haha.



The rest of the photographs I took at the Greystone Manor in Beverly Hills. Its so flawlessly beautiful there. I need to go there more often, honestly.




My beautiful mum ♡







My outfit for this fine Sunday. I re-dyed my hair last night so its freshly and vibrantly blue again!
Thanks to my mum for taking this photo for me! ♡

What I'm wearing:
Cropped plaid flannel - Papaya
White tee dress - Thrifted
Blue jean shorts - Acne
Chita platform wedges - Jeffrey Campbell

Don't worry, I'm wearing shorts under my dress! I know its short haha.





I love the little flower details on my dress.

I think I might as well put a short review for these shoes here...
Okay, well I know they're cute as fuck - but they definitely are not the comfiest shoes I own. My hellbounds are WAY comfier and they're like two inches taller. Anyways, they feel really steep - especially since I was walking around the Greystone today. But they have a nice padding inside the shoes so it could honestly be worse. 

As much as I love them, I will definitely not wear my chitas as much as I hoped initially to.

And plus the flowers on the tips of the shoes always get morphed and I have no idea why. I fix them but then the fuck themselves up again.





Overall, today was so so lovely. I really miss the West Side. But now that summer is coming up I have a feeling I'll be there more often. 

Because I can wear fancy ass shoes without feeling totally out of place (its not like I care though haha). I hope everyone is having an amazing easter/spring break. Or passover. Wasn't that Saturday? I don't know haha. 

Angela xo

No comments:

Post a Comment