Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cats


I took this photo of Amadeus the day after I got him. Ah he's cute.


My lovely friend Stella took lots of photos of my new kitty, Amadeus. Isn't he precious?



Amadeus...just stop being so adorable. Seriously.



Stella also took a couple photos of me holding Amadeus haha - he's such a cuddler.

I actually got two kittens, though. Loki and Amadeus. But Loki really hates having his photograph taken so I don't have any photos of him on my camera. Kind of sucks because he's just as adorable as his brother, Amadeus. They're four months old and incredibly cute. Except they like to walk all over my keyboard will I'm typing. I just love cats. Watch, I'll be a crazy cat lady. I swear.

2 comments:

  1. Hes adorable! And i love your leggings on your last photo haha! I found you through the fact you like Ghost Town the band! Im obsessed by there music and not found anyone yet that even know them haha!

    sparklyrosie.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Haha yeah they're an amazing band, for sure they're going to get huge soon! They have a pretty large fan-base already on Instagram i've noticed. I just can't explain my love for their music! :P haha

      Angela xox

      Delete