Tuesday, January 1, 2013

End of '12



This is my dear friend Gaby. I have a couple photos of her in this photo set. I kept out the goofy ones, haha I think she'll appreciate that.


She was very intrigued by the beautiful flowers. I wish I knew what type of flowers they were...




Gaby's jewelry is always so rad. I might steal it all one night when she's asleep haha.




Expect sunlight photos...







I liked this little bridge - so I thought to make a blurry bokeh version of the photo. Its quite enchanting, isn't it? Or maybe I'm just crazy.


I think it's going to be tradition now. Gaby and I go take photos on December 31st every year as of last year. Short but sweet. Compared to last year, my camera equipment has severely advanced. A year ago I had a tiny compact FujiFilm FinePix camera. Now I have an DSLR.

But what's even crazier - is how everything changes. I was such a different person last year. My hair was still brown and I acted different. The situations that I've been in in 2012 I never thought I'd end up in. My world just flipped upside down within a year or less. I know its already 2013 and I'm writing this, but it gives me a clearer view on the whole entire year. 

Overall, I believe 2012 was rather swell to me, though. Or maybe just bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment