Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rainbow Shoes


 So these are my newest shoes! They were originally white shoes, but I dyed them. I thought they were cute shoes, and I'm always looking for more sneakers, so I bought them. For only $19 - what a steal for these adorable shoes! But yet they were hella boring as far as the colouring goes. And I adore tie dye, or a tie dye 'look'.



I don't know if you can really tell here, but I messed up MAJORLY on the green..don't even ask what happened. I just made it into shit. Except it doesn't look as bad as I dreaded it would. Just a pukey looking green I'd say.




It was my father's birthday in the beginning of this month so this is his cake. My family should know that they can't trust me putting candles on a cake. Because I will - I repeat, I will - put little umbrellas on it. I should be a professional cake designer, yo.

I hope everyone is enjoying 2013 as much as I really am! Its been pretty rad lately. I love the new year. Its so refreshing. Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment