Sunday, February 3, 2013

Beautiful Soul


I bought myself my very first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes on Friday! Gosh I'm so excited to wear them! Can anyone guess which shoes I bought? They're perfect for Spring/Summer!

And my cat, Amadeus, decided to sit on the box because he thinks he's the king of everything.



I feel like this is a hipster kid playhouse.




Out of ALL my shoes - my Sk8-Hi's will forever be my favourite shoes. 


The early morning sunshine is just so beautiful. And maybe you can tell - but I love my duvet cover. Its nautical!

I've been really thinking about feng shui lately. My bedroom is missing some elements that would make it ideal (in my mind). So today, I think I will get rid of things I don't love and remake it into a more divine place to be.

Angela xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment