Wednesday, February 20, 2013

UNIF Hellbounds

OH MY MARTHA STEWART!
THEY CAME! THEY CAME! THEY CAME!

I finally ordered a pair of UNIF Hellbounds in tan for myself after drooling over them for two years. I wasn't about to pay $260 for these shoes (way out of my budget), so I wanted to wait until a good sale. Dollskill (LOVE them to hell and back) had a major president's sale this weekend (hail Abe and Georgie) and the Hellbounds were only $110! Well, yes - that is a lot of money for shoes especially since I'm just a teenager. But these babes are so worth it!

Want reasons why I love them so much?
1. Comfy as fuuuuck
2. Super über duper pooper cute
3. 100% handmade
4. 100% leather
5. Huge platform
6. Who doesn't like shoes?






I LOVE the burgundy-coloured laces they came with. It compliments the mustard-tan colour SO much! Super lovely colour combo. I think I'll order black laces for them, though - so they match a little bit more stuff in my closet.


Frankenweenie cemetery shirt - UNIQLO
BDG high waisted jeans - Urban Outfitters
UNIF Hellbounds in tan - Dollskill
Skull bracelet - Brandy Melville
Conch belt - Vintage

Today's (blurry) outfit plus my beautiful Hellbounds.


Details of my shirt today.
Die hard Tim Burton fan!!!


I took some random (rad) accidental photos with them. Enjoy?



I promise to make an OOTD with them sometime soon!

Angela xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment