Sunday, February 17, 2013

Food


I made a chocolate raspberry cookie/brownie/cake.
It looked scary as hell but everyone told me it was really good, haha.


Kale Potato Carrot Pomegranate salad. I found the recipe of Free People's blog and then I improvised. My father even said it was good! And he hates salads. I felt very accomplished.

 This was all the expired medicine in my kitchen... Oops.


BEST CEREAL COMBINATION EVER! I love Lucky Charms but unfortunately after I eat them I feel unhealthy as a big mac with french fries and a large shake. So I add dried raspberries (I purchase from Trader Joe's) and then BAM! I feel like a new woman.


Oh how I love you Godzilla...

Food. Food. Food. Fuck yes. This post was needed in my opinion because I've been cooking and messing around in the kitchen a lot lately.

Angela xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment