Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Perspective



My mum just came back from Japan on friday - so she got me some goodies ^.^
In this photo, there is an Alice in Wonderland shirt from UNIQLO (she knows I absolutely love anything Alice), two Frankenweenie shirts from UNIQLO (I'm a huge Burton fan), three pairs of some ADORABLE socks!! I'm literally obsessed with socks, and a Milky handkerchief. Have you ever had the candy Milky? Its freaking divine.


Okay, this might sound weird as hell - but its not really! This is sock glue. Yes, glue to keep your socks on all friggin' day. I've been looking for this stuff since forever! As I stated above, I'm obsessed with socks, but some just decide to differ with you and not stay on. I'm really excited to try this stuff out - as lame as it may sound haha.



I la la love crystals.


Random photo - I know. But Kiehl's French Rose hand and body lotion is the best lotion I have ever used! It smells so lovely. And really moisturizes your skin.
Oh hey there's my Hello Kitty that my amazing valentine gave me.



Did I mention my hair is now a purplish colour? It reminds me of a berry smoothie. I really don't know what else to call it.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing amazing!

Angela xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment